Thursday, November 15, 2007

Of things and rings...

What will you feel when you lose someone who was with you all the time for last 12 years? Who saw your ups and downs? Whom you trusted with you trust and fears?

I used to wear a ring on my ring finger - a simple metal ring of Lord Guruvayoorappan (an incarnation of Lord Krishna). For the past 12 years, I have never worn any other ring, nor have I left it. But last day, the ring broke. The current ring was with me for more than three years, and now, the kind of ring I wear is no longer available in market. So, for the first time in the last 12 years, I am not wearing a ring.
My ring was my faith, my personal temple and yeah - i do feel vulnerable without it. But, as with everything, this will also pass. If there is anything that life has taught me, it is this three words - "Life goes on"
Last day Jeevs crossed 30K mark. It is his 2nd b'day on saturday. He have been my most trusted steed ever since he came to my possession - tough, smooth and reliable. I think I will do a post about him soon.

No comments: