Thursday, November 29, 2007

The middle name meme

I saw this tag here.

The rules of the tag are:
1. The rules must be mentioned in the beginning of the tag.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is my dad's name and is very short - Sasi. So, here goes -

S - Sasi, my dad. he is the coolest guy I have ever come across, and is a super dad. Calm, collected, and confident. Love to do things and get his hands dirty than to order around, and never advices, but shows things by doing them. A terrific rider and driver, and a very good sportsman.

A - Automobiles: When i was at school, my mom and dad had an accident. The first question I asked my dad after the accident was - "howz the scooter?" now, that should tell you something - I love anything with an engine and wheels. And yeah, I am a somewhat competent DIY guy also.

S - Speed: i love speed, and when i get a empty stretch or a track, i unleash the power of the bike/car i ride. But, I never speed when there is traffic or when road conditions are not favorable. See, i am a sensible rider.

I - Independence. I can live without food, water or whatever, but try giving me orders and ask me to live confined to a set of laws, and am sure you will never succeed.

I am not tagging any one, but any of you like it, do take it and do it @ your page.

6 comments:

Aarthi said...

Cool tag...and other than the last one other 3 were regarding drive/ride....so can understand how much you love it..gr8....:)

--xh-- said...

@ Aarthi - yup, I love riding and am a 'almost crazy' rider :)

Priya said...

That was a cool one. I know speed is awesome only when nobody is around.

confounded-lady said...

That pretty much covered up what one needs to know about you as a first-timer ;)

Thanks for droppin by...am blogrolling you too :)

Peace.

Mayth!!

Kuttibalu said...

different tag here.. cool one dude!!!
tnx 4 blogrolling me..

--xh-- said...

@priya - rightly said :) no point in going fast when you cannot enjoy it fully.
@ Maythini - :) thnx. do drop in often.
@kuttibalu - itz my pleasure. :)