Monday, November 12, 2007

By Right or by Choice?

According to a recent survey published by India Today, 76% of men think it's their right to have sex with their wife. Of these, 74% fall in between the ages of 21 and 30.I was quiet surprised to read this. I never think it is the right of husband to have sex with his wife - sex should happen with mutual consent. I think marriage happens between two persons, and they need to work to generate mutual trust and emotional and physical fidelity.Trust is not something which comes in a pack - you need to work to achieve it. and when there is mutual respect and trust in a relation, the foundation will be strong to face many storms.

2 comments:

Love LJ Joshi said...

WOW!!!!

i've been trying hard to add this to my blog but couldn't do it... i'm glad WE BELIEVE the same thing :)

cheers!
LJ

--xh-- said...

yeah. Glad to know that :-) an dby this, you have made the first comment @ my blog.