Shot this at Bennerghetta National park, bangalore.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Friday, July 31, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Until next time, kaapi nirvaana
(Shamelessly smooched this 'until next time' thing from manuscrypts blog)
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Some pictures from the recent Shoolagiri ride with BN.
A cool breezy and lazy sunday morning, getting ready to start teh ride
Breakfast stop @ A2B, near Krishnagiri
and here we are - Bikes at Shoolagiri
Bikes lined up
Friday, April 17, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
* had fun
* went to Sherlock holmes. Should have found out this place a lot earlier. Liked the place. thnx A, for the fantastic time, and introducing me to SH.
* Met Vicks, went for a spin in his new U-VA. the car rocks. hogged ice creams from Safal
* Watched Fast and Furious 4 - I love the movie, especially, the last scene. Dom rocks. So do Muscle Cars.
* had a long chat with my sis. I Miss her.
* went to Boca Grande, had nice time meeting Minnu and Pratsie. Played lot of pranks and did lot of silly stuff - it was FUN.
* went to Total to do the last bit of shopping before going home
* met friend J and stayed over at his place. Man, I am going to miss you.
* went to lalbagh for a morning walk. Met Monica, Shanu, Minnu and some otehr friends. it was Fun.
* Met Kalyan varma, one of India's most famous wildlife photographers.
* Transported all the stuff I kept at J's home to my home - Jeevs carried more stuff than an Auto could carry. Well, almost.
* called up G, and the news is not that good. Get well soon, G.
* missed my friends S and S. Hope to catch up with you S, before I go home.
*Treated myself with a Sennheiser HD202
Monday, April 6, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
Clicked this one when we went for a morning walk at lalbagh - couple of friends from the blogsphere met at lalbag last sunday for a morning walk, and it was fun - i have never been to lalbagh much, and it was a totally new experience watching the park at 7 am.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
You know what is most depressing about day time train journeys? Itz them, the roads.
You can see the roads twisting and snaking along the rail track - smooth flat tarmacs, single lane country roads, dusty mud trails - name it and you can see them - you can see them so close that you can touch them, yet they are so far that you cant touch them, and it brings you memories of riding - piloting your bike through the twists and turns, the wind on your face, the control at your fingers, the dust, the music of the engine, the sun and the tea at the road side tea stall and the freedom - the freedom to follow any trail you choose at your own will - and it makes you wonder why are you sitting in a train compartment and watching it like you sit back at the movie house and watching the action unfold than being a part of the action.
But when all said and done, train journey hold itz own charm - the chai wallahs, the food at train platforms, the 'almost forgot' lazy village stations, the bustle and hustle at the major stations, the wide verity of people you come across, the cross section of country where you live, the music of the wheels, the door steps - itz the next charming way to travel than by road.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Night outs with me, myself and my bike….
Working my a** out like there is no tomorrow….
Getting drenched in rain and giving no hoots to what others say…
Lazing around the whole day on my bean bag, with mugs of coffee, books, songs and my xbox...
Enjoying Life and its simple pleasures as a solitary traveler, I was a happy simple single soul till I met her and talked to her – and then I realized I have a void in my life which I never realized… a space which needs to be filled…
A charming smile, a warm heart, she took me by storm and I decided hang up my bachelors hat….. I am extremely happy to tell you that we – Me and Ramya, celebrated our engagement ceremony on Jan 16th, 2009.