Monday, November 12, 2007

diwali weekend

It was a long weekend. Some times, all the best laid plans may get spoiled by some unseen small things. Like that, my plan to celebrate Diwali with my friends didn’t happen. So I was at home for the full three days. Finished reading 'The Zahir' and man, it is one of the best books I read about love.

After reading the book, I realized that I am not man enough to love a lady like the guy loved. But nevertheless, I will try my best.

The other book I am reading "Thus Spake Zarathustra" by Frederic Nietzsche is a kind of expedition or pilgrimage, and I plan to complete it slow. I first read it during my college days and now, after a long time, I am re-reading it.

Other than books, I spend time for cooking. I made Pearl Spot fry and some other dishes.

Friday and Saturday evenings i spent by walking around and watching all the fire works. The sky was like a coloring box, and the atmosphere was fun filled and joyous all around. I have taken some snaps, and will try to upload it soon. This time, many of the shots where done in RAW mode, so it will take some time for me to pre-process it and upload.

This weekend saw a new addition to my home - a pearl white Fridge, and i plan to add some more additions like that soon. This pretty much sums up my last weekend - not so bad, after all.

No comments: