Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snippets

Me: No, he is not there at home. I went after him, and saw him, but he said he is busy.
He: No way, when i left home, he was there. should have been around. i will go and fetch him.
Me: i SAW him and talked to him. he said he si busy.
He: he was at home when I left. Let me go and I will fetch him.
Me: *exasperated* he is NOT AT HOME.
He: I will go and fetch him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It is tough talking to a deaf man.


He-1: I need you to turn the log before you start the chainsaw.
He-2: I am not sure; you may not get correct measurements.
He-1: just turn it like I say
(He-1 with the help of He-3 turns the log)
He-1: Now now. Just keep it like this, and start the chain saw.
He-2: I say, you won’t get good panels if you cut it like this. Don’t blame me if the wood panel breaks.
He-1: It is something strong to say. DO cut it like this, I am sure I will get good wood panels.
(He-2 starts the chain saw and starts cutting the log to make wood panels. After the third one, He-1 asked him to increase the thickness a small bit and lo and behold, all the bad part of the log is out in just one panel. All the other panels are very good)
He-1: now, what do you say?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Experience itself is not enough. You should know how to apply the knowledge you gained from the experience.

No comments: