Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged - again...

Was tagged by ceedy. here it goes....
1) What if the world suddenly decided to rotate in the other direction? (
question by Ceedy)well, i will just call it a day ;-)
2) Name Three Most Valuable Assets? (raaji's Question)Tangible Assets :
My Bikes, Camera and Friends
Intangible Assets :Belive in selfcourage to question and alterStrenth to fight
3) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?You are there in my mind, always.
4) If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies
you would take with you?Sophia - she can make sense out of the most senseless situationsGineesh - I missed him out during my college days, and i want to make it up.Sinh(Swapna) - She can make the island a garden :)
5) Where is the place that you want to go the most?Trail riding - no matter where exactly the palce is - you dont need to know the
place to get lost...
6) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?Ride ride and still ride till i drop dead, without bothering about anything
else in my life.
7) Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?No regrets.
8) What are you afraid to lose the most?Nothing. If i lose something, I can always fight to get it back - or let it go
and get something better :)
9) What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?It depends - if that money is mine by right, go and get the best bike I can
afford, along with some good biking gear. If it is not my money, then somehow
find out whoz it is and give it back.
10) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?Confession - nope. I dont have anything to confess :)
11) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
hm.. dunno ceedy personaly. like his posts, and his scribblings. he can write
really well.
12) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?Just be herself, and let me be myself.
13) Which type of person do you hate the most?I dont hate people.
14) What is your ambition?Live life Happily.
15) What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?depends on circumstances. Mostly, it is their actions.
16) If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?Nothing. i am happy as it is.
17) Something which made u laugh today (pri's question)a telephone conversation with my friend S.
18) How do you deal with a friend who has wronged you ? (cinderella's question)If i am angry at them, give them a piece of my mind. Then go and shake hands
and tell them that it dosen't matter. If i am not angry at them, then sahke
hands and tell them that it dosen't matter.
19) How important is love for you to get physically intimate with a person ? Be
honest here. Not rational.(cinderella's question)Not importent. Physical attraction can happen without emotional attraction.
20) Name one favorite song of yours. (Ceedy guess Solitaires question)It is a obscure one from a malayalam movie - Siddratha - the song is 'Chandran
Mohicha penne' (which means the girl who moon loved)
too lazy to tag anyone now... if any of you feel like doing it, most welcome :-D

7 comments:

Lena said...

i never have patience to answer so many questions :)
but you did it well, questions like this give you a chance to know a person better :)

Love LJ Joshi said...

some more things i got to know about you bro!

Priya said...

Too many queries and you have answered with patience.

ceedy said...

cool
i think you should quit and take trip around the world on your bike :)

good and straightforward answers...and be happy always :)

Anonymous said...

Are you crazy to go around looking for the guy who's money that is?

Other than that... err very honest and sincere answers :)

Well I thought in the last post u said u were in B'lore.. now in America? [qs no.2]

Ahh don't bother answer me. It is fine.. I m jus a confused soul! ;D

Solitaire said...

You have to tag others!! And don't tag me cos I tagged Ceedy!

--xh-- said...

@lena: true - memes let u know teh eprson more. tahzt y i like memes :)
@lj: he he...U never know. ;)
@priya: thnx da. but patiance is not my fort :)
@ceedy: well, who knows... may be one day I will.
@veens: yeah, a l'll bit crazy ;) and hey, that us thingie was a mistake of laziness - it got carried over from ceedys post. now fixed it. i am very much @ b'lore still.
olitaire: welcome to my blog. i am too lazy at times.. :) so please excuse me from tagging mah frndz... LOL