Wednesday, January 2, 2008

a pleasent surprise...

What a way to start a new year than spreading joy and love.. Today morning when i opened my Google reader for my daily dose of blogs, little did i know that I was going to get a pleasant surprise. Lena, you just made my day with the award.


Few days into the blogspot - around 75 days of active blogging here and 69 posts (the first one was in july - when i calimed my stake @ this place, but i staretd active blogging from october 20)- and I already feel like I should have joined the force long time back. I used to blog at yahoo 360 earlier, but the place lost itz charm and then i was looking for some new place to host my new blogs - and among options of blogspot, wordpress, multiply and hosting my blog on my own website, i chose blogspot. And boy, I am happy to be bumped into lot of good pages here, and my dormancy of blogging became a tale of past....

I love spending time here, and my only grouse is that i don’t get enough time to spend here. All the blogs i keep checking are not in my blogroll ( i am soo lazy at times) but Google Reader is a great help to keep me posted on new posts.

Now it is my turn to pass this lovely award to some of my fellow bloggers, and from a bouquet of fantastic friends, i am choosing some - LJ, Meghz, Kuttibalu, doc akki, rajani and maddy.

Let the chain grow and let us spread love and happiness....

11 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

Happy New Year and congrats on the award :)

Kelvy said...

very true..u sometimes get bored of the blogin and wonder abt hostin it lesewhere it...congrats on the award..

Lena said...

keep the spirit of blogging and let the number of quality blogs in your google reader grow and grow and grow... :)

black coffee said...

Wow! Thanks a lot! I'm really honoured! :)
my internet is still down and am goin thru this on my phone.. :(
will definitely update soon!
This is doubly special cos i was also awarded by sameera here.. Thanks a lot again for makin my day!
And u called me doc akki? Thats so cute! :)

The 'Mad' Orchid said...

Heya --XH--
Thankssss so much pa..m really honoured wil surely put tht up n forward it....u made my day :)the new year is strd wid a bang...sucha cute suprise indeed :D

Shruti said...

whoa that reminded me.. even I used to blog on 360!! Long long ago.. when I still was only considering starting a blog on any blogging site. Totally forgot about it!

Lukkydivs said...

that was cute. U posted it so soon haa? Congis for the award :)

Kuttibalu said...

(:: Anoop ::) Wow!! Congrats and Thanks for the Award. It is a BIIIIIIG HUUUUGE Surprise for me. Thanks Thanks and many Thanks for dropping a mail. You made my day. I'm really honoured.

--xh-- said...

@sameera: thnk u :)
@enigma: true. thnk u :)
@lena: thnk u, dear :)
@doc akki: itz my pleasure :) and yeah, now i am gng to use that name :)
@maddy: haha - itz my pleasure da. glad to know that it made ur day. :)
@shruti: u too.. hm.. i dont think i hv been to ur page @ 360.. :)
@divya: thnx da :)
@Kbalu: itz my pleasure da. i was thinking of dropping a coment, thn i saw ur emial link @ ur profile - so shot the mail.. :)

Gin said...

Congrats !! claps Claps !!

MeghnaK said...

Hi Anoop,
A very plesant surprise for me too! Thanks for the award
Happy New Year! :D
Continue blogging......... btw, no need to say coz I know you'll looking at how much ur enjoying rself!