Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rants...

Wish you all a very happy V day. For all the single guys and girls out there, our day will come ;-)
i thought i will write about my first road trip today - it was kid of my first date with my eternal love, but then i realized that it may be boring to rant about bikes all the time. I have two tags to do, but kind of not in a mood to do that. Just got a call from one of my good friend - she is just back from a trip to Stockholm, and is all excited about that. Plan to drop down at her pad soon to hear more stories :-) (i like to hear people talking, and i think I am a good listener).

My bro went back to Chennai after a brief visit, I took him to many places around, and we went for a small ride too. We went to roadtrip and had nice time there. Food this time was not really great, but not bad either. Itz been long time since i have been to a long ride. Next week some of my friends are riding to Coorg, and some of my friends are riding to belum caves. Not yet decided what to do. Kind of feeling lethargic.
Today work is not really hectic - am getting kind of breather windows frequently. Well, nothing else is happening, and so this rant.

14 comments:

Priya said...

am getting kind of breather windows frequently.

Xh, now a little bird can peek in anytime soon isn't it.

gypsy said...

:D rants....

tales n stories...


keep scribblin..

Akash said...

hi..
everyone should rant more...
bcos after a good rant...u people will feel easy.....ha ha halol
tk

Gazal said...

rant to ward off depression....

any specific reason why there are two identical posts???

Prats said...

I've heard of 2 comments, but mmmm 2 identical posts!!
Now you're really ranting eh!

Go...go to coorg and the caves...i'm sure it'll eb fantastic...tho I heard its a lil rainy around there...check it out

anwinj said...

Hi. Thanks for participating in the Bangalore bloggers meet scheduled for tomorrow, Feb 16. I would like to confirm your participation and I am looking forward to meeting you in person and other bloggers as well. As of now 50+ bloggers have confirmed their participation. Email me at anwin.at.anw.in or call me on 9880518019 for anything regarding the bloggers meet.

--xh-- said...

@Priya: he he... hope so.
@d_s: :)
@KnownStranger: true
@gazal: nope, it crashed whn i posted for teh first time, and i poste it agian. but after posting, didnt open my page, so didnt realise that there r two posts...
@prats: nothing liek it if it rains.. i will enjoy it more :)
@anwin: welcome to my page, will be tehre tomarrow. looking forward for teh meet :)

aMus said...

a double rant...:D

hey Coorg is beautiful...u should go...

keep ranting!!!

Confounded-Lady said...

You haves your bikes.
And I have my cats.

Sigh.:D

Sameera Ansari said...

Belated Happy Valentine's!May your day come soon :)

Meghna said...

Hey Anoop,
Have a good time going on this rides! You and your friends are a bunch of fun I believe!
Have a great day and keep on writing more rants :D

Lena said...

feeling lethargic is how i feel all these days... nice rants.. am sure by now you know everything about Stockholm ;)

Anonymous said...

Is this is a rant?! ;-]

--xh-- said...

@thinking aloud: yeah, coorg is beautiful. have been there before :)
@confounded lady: ejjactly :)
@sameera: :) yeah.... mera number bhi aayega.
@meghz: sure.. we plan to hv lods of fun :)
@lena: yup, almost everything ;)
@veens: yes, very much...