Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rants...

Wish you all a very happy V day. For all the single guys and girls out there, our day will come ;-)
i thought i will write about my first road trip today - it was kid of my first date with my eternal love, but then i realized that it may be boring to rant about bikes all the time. I have two tags to do, but kind of not in a mood to do that. Just got a call from one of my good friend - she is just back from a trip to Stockholm, and is all excited about that. Plan to drop down at her pad soon to hear more stories :-) (i like to hear people talking, and i think I am a good listener).

My bro went back to Chennai after a brief visit, I took him to many places around, and we went for a small ride too. We went to roadtrip and had nice time there. Food this time was not really great, but not bad either. Itz been long time since i have been to a long ride. Next week some of my friends are riding to Coorg, and some of my friends are riding to belum caves. Not yet decided what to do. Kind of feeling lethargic.
Today work is not really hectic - am getting kind of breather windows frequently. Well, nothing else is happening, and so this rant.

2 comments:

Love LJ Joshi said...

Hmm, too much rant and too much confusion...

if you ride out its good, if you dont, we can have our long pending weekend 'family date' and have some real good food and booze (and hopefully retain it all in) ;)

--xh-- said...

@lj: no bhai - mein kebab mein haddi nahi banega ;-) feb last week i want to ride out.