Monday, April 14, 2008

kuch kathi kuch meeti...

weekend started on a not so good note - had big plans for Friday evening, but by the time i signed off, it was way past 10.00 PM. Saturday went to Cafe coffee day to meet some friends after a long time. CCDs where my staple hangouts some time back, but after I started taking homeo medicines for my migraine, i completely stopped drinking coffee (the journey was from 25-26 BIG mugs a day to 3-4 mugs a day to 0 mugs per day) I have never been to a CCD for months. This time, I had to make myself content with lemon ice tea, when my friends where enjoying Aztec and other stuff. Sigh!
On the way back to home, did some grocery shopping and after reaching home, spent the evening with my plants. Got some new additions - my small terrace garden is growing. Later my friend Jubish dropped in and we made Puttu and moong dal curry - yummy:-D
Sunday was a lazy day - went to meet my friend and his family and I successfully watched two movies back to back. It is a personal record for me. the first movie - astreix and the Vikings was a favorite and the second movie - Borat was hilarious. When I was getting ready t leave the place, i found out that one of my gloves where missing. We searched but couldn't find it, so with a heavy heart, i left the place. My friend offered me his extra pair of gloves as a stop gap arrangement till I get a new pair, and I accepted them thankfully.
I went to attend my friend Venu's marriage party - the food was really good, and we had a gala time pulling legs of each others.
Today is Kerala New year, and I got a very good news today morning - my friend found the glove which went missing. My pair of foxies r still together - whoopiee....
all in all, kuch kathi kuch meeti weekend...

6 comments:

Preeti said...

ahhh! interestin weekened...i alrready told u wat i did over the weekend...nothin as interestin as urz tho!

glad u found ur beloved gloves bak! :D

Anonymous said...

wow that was a great weekend as usual :-)

**sigh**

--xh-- said...

@preetz: :) yeah.. i am really gald...
@veenz: :P i know u too had a great weekend ;-D

Love LJ Joshi said...

and once again.... you are welcome :p

Mez said...

Happy New Year!

Don remind me abt CCD. I miss cafe frappe so badly :(

M said...

Hey
Kuch katti kuch meeti .. lovely weekend :D actually ..
Missing gloves found and that too on Vishu ! well I am sure u are gonna have handsfull :D this year .. may all good ness follow u always…
Then about 25-25 mugs coffee a day ?? what are you yaar ?? was a coffee taster eh ??
Good for u that you reduced down to 0 :)
About puttum curryum :)yummy even my mouth waters now :D
So anyways take care !