Monday, April 14, 2008

rapid fire tag

Preetz over Here I am tagged me. here is my quick take on the 30 questions...
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
A. American Gangster. Liked the movie.
2. What book are you reading?
A. Snow by Orhan Pamuk
3. Favorite board game?
A. Chess - like to play it.
4. Favorite magazine?
A. Was Auto India, then changed to AutoCar India, Now slowly changing back to Auto India.
5. Favorite smells?
A. Fresh smell of earth after the first rain, smell fo Coffee flowers and Jasmine, and smell of petrol.
6. Favorite sounds?
A. Sweet music of the classic single - the Royal Enfiled Bullet ( I like almost all notes played by exhaust pipes - the mighty V8, the smoking 2-stroker...)
7. Worst feeling in the world?
A. Self-pity. Agree with you Preetz, here.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
A. Thank you God. One more day to enjoy. :-D
9. Favorite fast food place?
A. Dont have favourite place - but among all we have, my pick is Subway.
10. Future child’s name?
A. No, not so soon.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
A. have all the bikes and cars I want.
12. Do you drive fast?
A. Yea, but only when I get a open highway without traffic. insdie city, I am not a fast rider..
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
A. Nope.
14. Storms - cool or scary?
A. Cool
15. What was your first car?
A. I dont have a car yet, but our family car is a beauty - 1984 model Ambassidor.
16. Favorite drink?
A. Water. (was coffee, but now strictly off coffee)
17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
A. I always have time, so there is no 'IF'.
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
A. yes.
19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
A. off-white streaks.
20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
A. really?.
21. Favorite sports to watch?
A. F1 and any motorsports. After motorsports, itz football,voleyball and golf.
22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
A. Preetz - a rocking, kewl friend whoz fun to have around.
23. What’s under your bed?
A. Floor :P
24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
A. Yup, sure.
25. Morning person, or night owl?
A. Mix of both - sleep late and gets up early.
26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
A. Sunny side up
27. Favorite place to relax?
A. My bean bag, as of now.
28. Favorite pie?
A. Apple pie.
29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
A. Anything :-D I LOVE ice creams...
30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
A. Not tagging anyone... too lazy. from next time, i will start tagging..

26 comments:

busy-writer said...

read this a second ago in preeti's blog! ah, you sure did beat everyone else to it eh? :D
fast and quick and short this was! to the point..nice! :)

cheers! :)

Preeti said...

Agree with busy gurl...this was realllllll fast...im PROUD of u..!really am! :)

n awwwwww, tat was soooo sweet wat u wrote about me...ur fun, rockin n totally FUN to hv around to! cheers to our new found friendhsip :)

lol @ floor under the bed :D hahahaha!

n no coffee...damn, tatz unimaginable for me! tho i dnt really dirnk it alllll tat much, i cnt think of gettin off it!NEVER!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Liked No.8 and no.11.
And your fav drink is water?!!!!I can't believe that!

Unknown said...

Nice!!!! :D :D :D Can i tag ya for the "love thyself" thingy as well?

Jaya said...

You have a white ambassador? We had one too. Maybe you should read this post of mine written few months back.
http://talloakroad.blogspot.com/2007/10/license-to-drive.html

The smell of petrol used to cause me motion sickness. Now I am much better.

Jaya said...

You have a white ambassador? We had one too. Maybe you should read this post of mine written few months back.
http://talloakroad.blogspot.com/2007/10/license-to-drive.html

The smell of petrol used to cause me motion sickness. Now I am much better.

Pointblank said...

hey.. ur really fast i say... two posts a day1 No wonder us ay u always have the time..
and neat tag!!1

Macadamia The Nut said...

I'm sure many folks have fallen to their feet in thanks for not tagging anyone. hehe!

Prats said...

I like 17th...I wish I could say that too :(
I love apple pie too... mmm now you made me want to eat it too.
Nicely done tag

aMus said...

hey...that was neat !!!

storms are COOL?!!! :)

i wish 'I' had time....do lend me some...:-P

and liked pt 8!!that's what i do too...

Anonymous said...

wow.. that was quick ;)

I have read most of it b4 in sme other tag i guess ;)

good one!

Confounded-Lady said...

I somehow had a feeling you'd mention bikes somewhere if not everywhere in this tag :D

Peace. :)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

v straight!!:P

--xh-- said...

@busy writer: hehe :)
@preetz: :)thnx da..adn cofffee.. well, i miss it dearly...
@Ps: fav drink is water -coz whn am thirsty and want to have a drink, nothink like some water... fav alcoholic drink is wine :)
@curious: already did most of the meme :) if it is a tag whihc i havnt done, u can defenitly tag me...
@joy: my amby is Black :) thnx for the link
@pb: ha ha ha...
@Macadamia: he he - me too sure abt that ;-)
@prats: :) itz just a matetr of prioratising and making time for what you want to do...
@suma: :) sure.. shall i mail it as an attachement? :P
@veenz: :)
@confounded_lady: ha ha ha - u where spot on :)
@gunj: i am :P LOL

Kelvy said...

hahaha...ur fav drink is water..hummm okkkkkkkkk
like the smell of petrol--hope that is not an addiction heheh

Smiling Sinh said...

I really enjoy this tag post. I crack laughs too. Anu, you are a cool guy. hahaha

ceedy said...

30 more reasons to know you - cool :)

Unknown said...

You like the smell of petrol? Whoa! It's for the first time that I've seen someone else say it too. Whenever I used to tell it to people, I would get weird looks. After a while, I stopped telling. Bleh.

And just for interest sake, why off-white streaks? :P

Meghna said...

Hey Big Bro,
Cool.....I liek the smell of petrol and I too love to play chess...wouldn't u like to play a game with me....or are u scared to lose frm ur li'l sis?? :P JK!

aMus said...

uff!!! u changed the template 'again'!!!

but this one' s good too

Lena said...

loved reading this one!
and wow the new template is cool! why dont i wonder there is a car in the header? :P

crasiezt said...

And someone was telling me I have a long tag on my page!!
Nicely done. And very honest answers!

Thank heavens you didn't tag anyone on this!!

The 'Mad' Orchid said...

Nice nice...
ahem indeed rapid :)
Cheers buds :)

--xh-- said...

@enigma: ha ha ha-no, itz not an addiction :)
@swapna: :) thnx da
@ceedy: :)
@drenched: u too? good to hv company :) off white - kind of just like it...
@meghz: no l'll sis - i am not that good a player.. u can easily beat me :)
@suma: thnx.. the template is teh result of a very long day at office - did soem photoshopping to take a break from the work, and now u r seeing the result :)
@lena: :) ha ha ha
@crasiezt: :) this is not so loong :P too lazt to tag any one...
@madz: :)

M said...

good .. i happened to be tagged on same by pri ..
so well really good read .. got to know more abt u!

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Enjoyed reading it.. few more stuffs to get to know you.