Tuesday, August 12, 2008

grey cells


grey cells, originally uploaded by -xh- aka aNoop.

As many of you might have guessed when you see this photo blog, I am still missing from action, coz of my hectic schedule @ work.
I don't want to keep this place without any new posts, so i though why dont I make you suffer with one more of my 'creative' photograph (creative being the operative word).

ps: a huge thanks to all who did the captions - what a verity of captions - all of there where exceptional and I laught till my lugs hurt, but Tys, anonymous and G - your's where outstanding.

15 comments:

Sameera Ansari said...

Flicker image :(

Can't view that site here.

TC.Cheers!

ceedy said...

I can see amitabh from black in a black cloak right in the center of the photograph

ck said...

kollam.... nice pic.

Winnie the poohi said...

its like them modern art :D

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

really liked dat picha!:)

aMus said...

:)

Lena said...

very well done... somehow really liked this one :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

is it the bark of a tree?
:) geee..

if sooo, i'd caption it the

'the BARKing splinters'


awesommmm picture btw :)

Gazal said...

i can see a ram in that pic...

am i going nuts??

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Looks like a close up view of a sculpture :)

Anonymous said...

er! nice pics... but that s yur grey cells?

u have rocks in yur head :P

hhehehe!

Anonymous said...

er! nice pics... but that s yur grey cells?

u have rocks in yur head :P

hhehehe!

Rià said...

nice pic!but wht exactly is it?? :P

Smiling Sinh said...

Rocky?

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

choo chad.. or rather paaapa... nice pic.. soo sorry for not commenting on ur previous posts...
PS_ my blogs updated.... :P